These are simple to make and incredibly delicious. I challenge you to eat just one.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these fish tacos.
Vegan Fish Tacos
- 1 packet Gardein Fishless Filets
- 3-4 pieces corn tortillas
- 1 cup coleslaw you can find pre-made ones at any grocery store
- 3 tbsp vegan mayo
- handful of cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 lime
- Bake fishless filets according to directions on the packet
- Make the slaw: In a bowl mix slaw, chopped cilantro and vegan mayo, set aside
- Once filets are cooked, it’s time to assemble. You can warm up your corn tortillas on a the stove if you’d like.
- Place a small amount of slaw onto your corn tortilla, then place one filet on top of slaw. Squeeze lime to taste, garnish with avocado, and add salsa for some heat!