Behold! The vegan version of Ross’ Thanksgiving sandwich with the moist maker.
I love watching FRIENDS. My favorite episode is, “The One with Ross’ Sandwich”. So, this year I decided to recreate it. I created this vegan version, but you can certainly tweak the recipe to your liking.
Now, on to the recipe..
Ross Geller’s Thanksgiving Sandwich
- 3 pieces Bread I used Dave’s Killer bread
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing I used Arrowhead Mills
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 pieces lettuce optional
- 1/2 cup vegan gravy
- 2 pieces Turk’y I used Gardein, it comes with gravy
- 1. Make the “moist maker” – Soak one piece of bread in gravy. Be sure both sides are covered in gravy. Set aside.2. On the first slice of bread, add a thin layer of vegan mayo and top with desired amount of lettuce. 3. Next add a layer of mashed potato, stuffing and sliced turk’y. 4. Add the “moist maker” 5. Next layer is the sweet potato, more stuffing and turk’y. Top that off with the cranberry jam and the last piece of bread.
Hope you enjoy this recipe.
Love always, Jasmine