If I had to choose a favorite pasta dish, it would have to be spaghetti. I really love the filipino spaghetti because it’s savory with a hint of sweetness. So of course I had to veganize it and this is what I came up with. I also make a cooked version of this that’s just as good. Let me know if you guys want the recipe.
Raw Vegan Spaghetti
- 2-3 large zuchinni
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 pieces of sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white mushrooms
- 1/2 zuchinni
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- splash unsweetened almond milk
- First spiralize your zucchini into a bowl.
- Add all the sauce ingredients into a high speed blender and blend. Depending on how thick or thin you like your sauce, you can add water as needed.
- Pour sauce on top of zucchini noodles and mix. Lastly, carefully fold in 1 cup of mushrooms. Enjoy! Kain na 🙂