This pasta salad is incredibly easy to make and is definitely a crowd favorite. This pasta is great because of how versatile it is, the variations are endless. It is also great for those of you that meal prep, it holds up well when refrigerated. This dish is light, refreshing and satisfying.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this pasta salad
- 16 oz pasta
- 1 1/2 cups italian vinaigrette I used the Follow your heart brand but you can use any brand or even make your own. You can add more vinaigrette if you desire
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup bell peppers diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box
- Chop bell peppers into small pieces and slice tomatoes in half
- Once pasta is cooked, drained and rinsed – it’s time to assemble. Place your pasta in a serving dish and combine vinaigrette, bell peppers, parsley and tomatoes. Chill in the fridge for an hour then serve.
Love always, Jasmine