This version is simple to make, has a few ingredients and is a much healthier.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this vegan mac n cheese
Vegan Mac n Cheese
- 2 cups pasta I used bow tie
- 2 cups brocolli
- 1 large russet or golden potato baked or boiled
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 6 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box. Once cooked, drain and rinse pasta. Set pasta aside.
- Next make the sauce by placing all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Now it’s time to assemble. Place the pasta into a pan over medium heat, add broccoli and pour sauce on top. Mix until all the noodles are coated with the sauce and the broccoli is warmed throughout.
- That’s it! Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this recipe! 🙂