Ok you guys, this meal can’t get any easier. It’s perfect if you are short on time. It’s a semi-homemade meal that tastes like you slaved all day. Here’s what you’ll need.
Vegan Chik’n Bowl
- 1 cup rice white, cooked
- 1/4 cup corn canned or on the cob
- 1/4 cup lettuce shredded
- A few strips of chick’n I used Gardein brand
- 2 tsp liquid aminos
- If you are using a rice cooker you’ll want to cook your rice first since this process takes the longest.
- Then you’ll want to start cooking your corn, if using canned place in pan, season and remove once it’s warmed throughout.
- Next, cook the chick’n strips according to package details.
- Lastly, assemble your bowl and sprinkle on the liquid aminos to taste. See wasn’t that easy? Enjoy!