I love curry and noodles. So naturally, I love making this dish.
This is an easy weeknight meal that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It’s simple to make, it’s nutritious and it’s very filling.
Easy Vegan Curry Noodles
- 1 packet spaghetti noodles
- 1 14 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup brocolli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- pepper to taste
- First, cook pasta according to package. Rinse and drain, set aside.
- In a pan on medium heat. Add brocolli, bell peppers, and carrots with a splash of water. Sautee until softened (about 5 minutes)
- Next, add coconut milk, liquid aminos and maple syrup to the veggies. Stir to combine. Cover and let it marry together for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add noodles, stir to combine.
- Lastly, add lemon juice, spinach, curry powder and pepper. Mix until noodles are coated with the sauce. Allow all the components to mix and marry for 5 mins.
- Serve & enjoy!
If you make this, please tag me on instagram
Love always, Jasmine