I love eating pancakes anytime of the day.
Anyone else like to do that?
Well, if you do these pancakes are incredibly easy to make. I topped them with sautéed apples and walnuts, making them the perfect Fall treat.
Vegan Oat Pancakes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups soy milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 medium granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sugar I use coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- Blend all ingredients together using a blender or food processor. Allow mixture to sit and thicken for 2 minutes. NOTE: If after 2 minutes the batter is still thin, you can add 1 tbsp of oats and blend.
- Place pan over medium heat, pour batter into pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until edges are brown and top is bubbly. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown. For me, these made 8 medium sized pancakes.
- For topping: Place apple slices, cinnamon, walnuts and sugar into a pan over medium heat. Sauteé for 3 mins, until apples are soft (be careful not to burn them, otherwise they will taste bitter). Serve with your favorite tea 🙂
I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you make these please tag me on instagram so I can see your creation!