Oh and you’ll love the aroma that’ll fill your home. Inspiration for this recipe is from the Vegan Corner.
Vegan Banana Bread
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar or 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips I used the Enjoy Life brand
- handful of raisins optional
- Preheat your oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash 3 bananas in a bowl until you get a thick puree consistency. Add sugar, milk, chocolate chips, raisins and cinnamon – stir well to combine.
- Slowly incorporate flour and mix well.
- Grease your loaf pan with coconut oil and pour batter into pan.
- Cut the remaining banana into rounds. Gently press pieces into batter using any design you’d like.
- Bake for 60 mins, covering with foil after 30 minutes. Cool bread before enjoying. I topped my bread with Jem organics nut butter.